You have no items in your shopping cart.
Calflow’s premium ignition wires are designed for superior performance and durability. A spiral-wound Kevlar® core suppresses RFI (radio-frequency interference) and features 500 ohm per foot resistance for excellent performance. Around the core is a fiberglass braid which provides superior pull strength. The outer jacket is composed of premium high-density silicone rated at 450° F and features a quality gloss finish to resist damage from water and chemicals. Sets are available in multiple colors and boot angles, and they include male and female boots with appropriate terminal ends to fit any ignition set-up.
- Wire Diameter: 8.5mm
- Conductor Style: Spiral Wound Kevlar® Core
- Resistance: 500 ohms (Ω)/ft
- RFI Suppression: Yes
- Wire Jacketing: High-density silicone
- Spark Plug Boot Angle: 90°
- Wire End: Male & female
- Wire Lengths: (2) @ 33", (2) @ 37", (1) @ 45", (1) @ 48", (2) @ 52", (1) @ 36"
- Wire Colour: Red
- Quantity: Full set of 8 plug wires with 1 coil wire
Note: Intended for most engine applications up to 8 cylinders and may require cutting for exact fit
Part Number: CAL-A8529