You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Derale 13” Heavy Duty Flex Fan provides maximum airflow and cooling at low RPM when vehicle speeds provide little or no air through the radiator. As vehicle speed and engine RPM increase, it provides ample airflow and the fan blades flatten to minimise engine loading, increasing horsepower and fuel economy.
Rated up to 10,000 RPM, this little 13” diameter heavy duty standard rotation fan features thick black steel hubs and 6 stainless reinforced blades with a large surface area that improves engine performance.
- Diameter: 13”
- Flange bolt spacing: 1-3/4” – 2-1/4”
- Depth: 2-3/16”
- Mounting surface to front: 7/16”
- Mounting surface to rear: 1-3/4”
- Rotation: Standard (clockwise)
- Hub construction: Powder coated black steel
- Blade construction: Stainless steel
- Improves performance and mileage
- Heavy duty steel hubs and rivets
- Durable stainless steel blades
- Rated up to 10,000 RPM
- Large surface area pulls more air at low speeds
- Reinforced blade construction extends fan life
- 13” standard rotation flex fan design
Part Number: DER-17013