You have no items in your shopping cart.
Derale Rigid Race Fans provide more airflow than factory fans throughout the entire RPM range and they are rated up to 8,000 RPM making them an excellent low cost alternative to clutch fan systems.
Designed to meet most racing regulations, Derale Rigid Race Fans are the perfect choice for your high performance engine. This standard rotation fan features a strong steel hub, 6 steel fan blades, and is finished in durable black powder coat.
- Diameter: 15”
- Flange bolt spacing: 1-3/4” – 2-1/4”
- Depth: 2-7/16”
- Mounting surface to front: 1-7/16”
- Mounting surface to rear: 1”
- Blade pitch: 28 degrees
- Rotation: Standard (clockwise)
- Construction: Powder coated black steel
- Also available in 17”
- Steel fan blades
- Maximum full time airflow
- Durable stainless steel blades
- Rated up to 8,000 RPM
- Embossed centre hub and five rivet per blade attachment
- 15” standard rotation rigid fan design
Part Number: DER-17315