You have no items in your shopping cart.
This Billet Style Cast Aluminum Fluid Control Thermostat with 3/8" NPT ports allows the oil to bypass the cooler until it reaches 180°F at which point the internal thermostatic valve will close and force 100% of the oil through the cooler while maintaining a constant pressure system. This process allows the engine/transmission to achieve the ideal operating temperature quicker before passing the oil through the cooler. The unit can be rotated 180° to change flow direction. Hardware kit with hose barb fittings and hose clamps included.
- Activating temperature: 180°F
- Inlet size: 3/8" NPT
- Barb size: 3/8"
- Aluminum Billet Style Design
- Bypasses cooler until fluid temperature reaches 180°F
- Provides quicker warm-up temperatures
- Perfect for cold weather climates
- Can be rotated 180° to switch flow direction
- Flows up to 20 gallons per minute
- Rated up to 200 psi
- Ultra bright finish
- 3/8" NPT inlet/outlet ports
- Kit includes 3/8" hose barb fittings and hose clamps