You have no items in your shopping cart.
Calflows’s E-Core Ignition Coil has a new design that better dissipates heat. Its square shape allows for easy mounting on a firewall or fender, and it comes with a plug wire connector for a clean installation. The E-Core magnet puts out 50,000 volts, or about 70% more spark energy over most stock applications, giving you a much hotter and larger spark to burn fuel more efficiently and provide smooth acceleration throughout the entire RPM band.
Secured in a billet aluminum housing, Calflow’s ignition coil features a top-quality epoxy internal construction, a brass wire attachment, and premium e-core magnet to ensure superior output and lasting performance.
- Coil Style: E-Core
- Internal Construction: Epoxy
- Primary Resistance: 0.35 ohms
- Secondary Resistance: 8,000 ohms
- Maximum Voltage: 50,000 volts
- Spark Duration: 200 microseconds
- Peak Current: 260 milliamperes
- Turns Ratio: 100:1
- Inductance: 7.0 millihenrys
- Coil Shape: Square
- Housing Material: Billet aluminium
- Coil Wire Attachment: Male
- Wiring Harness
- Plug Wire Connector
- Mounting Hardware
Note: Intended for high-performance distributor ignition set-ups
Part Number: CAL-A6930RE