You have no items in your shopping cart.
Beautifully made stainless steel. Gives your vintage rod that authentic dry lakes competition look like a set of lakester headers.
- These exposed small block Chevy headers work great on rods without hoods but we’ve also seen them peeking through carefully trimmed hood sides.
- Each lakester header has a flange so you can connect it to a muffled under-car exhaust when the end plate is on.
- 1-⅝ inch primaries to the 3-½ inch megaphone collectors
- Includes 2-½ inch reducers to connect exhaust under the vehicle
- Removable end plates allow you to run open headers with ease
- Great for Hot Rods, Street Rods, Rat Rods and any Nostalgia Rod
- Nice choice to replace cast iron exhaust manifolds
- Enhances the looks of any rod
- Includes gaskets and mounting hardware
- Fits all small block Chevrolet V8 engines with standard exhaust pattern
- Fits 265-400 ci
- Standard, Vortec, and D-port ZZ-4 Heads (not LT-1)
Warning re Stainless Steel:
Stainless header tubing when exposed to exhaust temperature will cause the finish to change colour, which will vary with the exhaust temperature. Please note that the finish of the header when the engine is started will change to a light champagne colour or a darker gold finish, and in some instances they even turn dark blue or purple. These colours can be polished out using a quality metal polishing cream. Please note that when the headers reach running temperature again they may change colour again. No warranty or returns on stainless steel exhaust items once they have been installed.
Part Number: CAL-5361