You have no items in your shopping cart.
For truck/ute beds under 1.8m (6 feet) or smaller projects, HERCULINER comes in quart size. Quart size is great for application to smaller areas, such as walkways or steps, and covers 1.4 square meters (15 square feet) with two coats.
- 946ml (1 US Quart) covers 1.1sq mtr - 1.8sq mtr (12-20 sq ft.)
- Tough, textured formula has been the industry leader for over 12 years
- Gloss black finish gives it a "like new" finish that lasts
- Flexible and repairable—while bonding to just about anything
- Our solvent-based product when applied to a surface cures stronger versus a water-based product
- Easy to apply by spray or roll-on. DIY friendly.
- Touch dry in 1-3 hours. Ready to use in 9-12 hours. Fully cured in 24 hours.
- Provides a durable skid-resistant protective coating when cured
- Prevents rust and won’t chip, flake or peel
- HERCULINER isn't just for truck beds! With 101 uses it can be applied to wood, metal concrete, aluminium, asphalt, rubber, fiberglass, and most plastics, including PVC
#1 Roll-On Bed Liner
There’s not another name in roll-on bed liners that can compare to the popularity AND durability of HERCULINER. For years, DIY’ers have trusted the #1 name in roll-on bed liners to protect their truck beds as well as many other applications. We were the first nationally-marketed DIY bed liner kit gaining success by offering a unique high-quality product that is designed to compete—at a fraction of the cost—with professionally installed spray-on and drop-in bed liners.
As a result, HERCULINER is the #1 do-it-yourself bed liner. We’re very proud of this! From day one, we’ve been the roll-on DIY bed liner kit and industry standard that competitors chase after—often copied but never duplicated!
HERCULINER is the only polyurethane and rubber granule coating that is applied in just 3 easy steps to your truck bed using rollers and a brush (included in the kit). When cured, HERCULINER provides a tough, durable skid-resistant protective coating.
Our proprietary solvent-based formula—versus a water-based product—allows HERCULINER to adhere better when cured to the surfaces it’s applied to. Because of its unique properties, it can bond to virtually any surface or material. HERCULINER can be applied to wood, metal, concrete, aluminium, asphalt, rubber, fiberglass, and most plastics, including PVC. Our product prevents rust by sealing the surface and is resistant to gasoline, oil, solvents and chemicals.
And because HERCULINER can be applied to a variety of materials, HERCULINER has more than 101 uses. Our customers have used HERCULINER around the home and garage. 4×4 tubs, undercoating, concrete steps, boats, and trailers to name a few, have all been treated with HERCULINER to make a durable skid-resistant surface.